Thank you for using the www.dynamicabutment.com website managed by GEODA MEDICAL S.L.
This document explains who the processing data controller is, the purpose for the processing of your personal data, the legitimisation of the processing, how the data are collected and why, how they are used, your rights and the processes we have put in place to protect your privacy.
By providing us with your personal data and using our website, we understand you have read and appreciate the information given regarding personal data protection. GEODA MEDICAL S.L. takes responsibility for complying with the current national and European legislation on data protection, and intends to process your data in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner.
Not supplying any information highlighted as mandatory may impede your registration as a user or the use of particular features or services available on this site.
WARNING: The information shown on this website is intended solely for dental sector professionals.
USE OF THE DATA
Your personal data will be included in a file pertaining to the GEODA MEDICAL S.L. corporate entity, with TIN B-25751116, based at Av. Blondel 54, 3º 25002 Lleida.
The company is registered in book 1324, sheet 117 and page L-26498 at the Lleida Trade Registry.
The controller is GEODA MEDICAL S.L., based at Avenida Blondel 54, 3º 25002 Lleida (Spain).
Contact email: email@example.com
Should you wish to contact the Data Protection Delegate, use the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by post to the address given above and addressed to the "Data Protection Delegate".
- The user has the right to receive confirmation if GEODA MEDICAL S.L. is processing any personal data that affects them; in any case, the user has the right to access their personal data and the additional data referred to in art. 15.1 of the Data Protection Regulation.
- Likewise, the user has the right to request the rectification of any imprecise data or, where applicable, to eliminate the same when, among other reasons, said data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collated, consent has been withdrawn or other cases, as per the provisions of art. 16 and 17 of the Data Protection Regulation.
- Under the cases detailed in art. 18 of the Data Protection Regulation, the user may also request the processing of their data be limited. In this case, they shall only be retained for the exercising of or defence against complaints, court injunctions or legal requirements.
- When the processing is consent-based, the user has the right to withdraw said consent at any time, without prejudice.
- The user has the right to present any complaint before a competent oversight body which, in the case of Spain, is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, notwithstanding the jurisdictions that might be held with other Autonomous or cross-national organisations, in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation and national legislation.
- The user may request the portability of the data provided to us, to receive them in a structured, common and mechanically readable format, to be transferred to another controller, in accordance with art. 20 of the Data Protection Regulation.
Exercise your rights by writing to GEODA MEDICAL S.L. at the following postal address: Avenida Blondel 54, 3º 25002 Lleida; or the following email address: email@example.com
When in doubt, or should you consider you have not been attended properly, please do not hesitate to contact the Data Protection Delegate and convey your complaint to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address given above, addressed to the "Data Protection Delegate".
a) Data controller and recipient
GEODA MEDICAL S.L. is the controller and recipient of the data.
Geoda Medical S.L. will NEVER transfer your data to external companies or organisations.
We will not transfer your data internationally.
b) Purpose and Legitimisation of the data collated
We only request your data to improve our service, and to keep you abreast of our offers and promotions, using segmentation techniques that allow us to adjust these to your interests and needs.
Remember, you may oppose this purpose and any additional purposes by writing to the addresses given.
- To comply with the various legal obligations.
- To create and manage a personal account with a single record, to be used in the purchase of the products and services offered.
- To channel customer information requests, suggestions and complaints so they may be dealt with and resolved.
- Surveys to improve our services.
- To fulfil a contract and/or business relationship.
- To send tailored product or service offers (with your consent). c) Recopilación de la información
c) Data collation
On this website, we compile your personal data through various channels and to provide you with an effective, efficient and tailored service.
Through email addresses
In various areas in our website you are requested to enter your email address for purposes including: registering to receive information on new products; subscribing to our email bulletins; downloading technical information or studies on our products; and accessing software libraries for our products.
Your participation in any of these registrations is voluntary and the email details entered will be used solely to send you the information requested, and for the other uses noted previously.
As with most websites, the site server automatically recognises the Internet URL from which the site is accessed. We can also register your Internet Protocol ("IP") address.d) Modificación de la forma de ponernos en contacto con usted.
d) Modifications in how we contact you
The way in which contact you can be altered in the following ways:
- In writing (with a digital signature), addressed to GEODA MEDICAL S.L. at Avenida Blondel 54, 3º 25002 Lleida (Spain); Ref. GDPR; include a photocopy of the ID card of the person making the request.
- By sending a request together with a photocopy and/or scanned copy of the ID card of the person making the request to this email: email@example.com
- By calling Customer Services on 973 289580.
e) Data conservation period
We only store personal data to the extent we need it to use it for the purpose for which it was collated, and as per the legal basis for the processing of data in accordance with applicable legislation. We retain your personal data while we have a contractual and/or commercial relationship with you, or for as long as you do not exercise the right to eliminate, cancel or limit the processing of this data.
In that case, the data will be suitably blocked, with no use made of it, but retained should it prove necessary for the exercising of or defence against claims or certain judicial, legal or contractual liability arising from processing said data which requires attention and for which this data needs to be recovered.
f) Data disclosure policy
We do not send, rent out or disclose our clients' personal data.
Your personal data may only be transferred for processing to the data controller designated for this purpose by the company, as determined by the Data Protection Law.
Our policy on disclosure and the use of data provided by the client adheres to the following principles:
We use your personal data to provide you with the service requested. In-house, we may use your personal data to improve the content and design of the website, as well as to improve our own commercialisation campaigns and to identify general market information about site visitors.
Communication with you
We may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may inform you of exceptional interference to the service when necessary (e.g. if we have to momentarily suspend the service for maintenance purposes).
Likewise, we may send you commercial information about new products or to inform you about current marketing campaigns. Additionally, we may inform you about the publication of new studies or so you can attend events organised by our company, aside from informing you about new versions of the software (libraries) to be downloaded..
g) Links to other websites
The www.dynamicabutment.com website may contain links to other websites. Users visiting other websites through links in www.dynamicabutment.com are advised to carefully read the Privacy Policies for the respective websites. The present Terms and Conditions are only applicable to the website and services provided at www.dynamicabutment.com
h) Personal data protection
We are committed to protecting your personal data. We use suitable technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data and your privacy; these measures are regularly checked. We protect your personal data by means of a combination of security controls which are both physical and computational or logical. These include access controls that restrict and administer the way in which your personal information and data are processed, administered and managed. Equally, we ensure that our employees have the necessary skills to protect your personal data. Our procedures note that it is possible we will request proof of identity prior to sharing your personal data with you. In line with our security and confidentiality guarantee, we are keenly interested in offering you the very highest level of security and protecting the confidentiality of the personal data you provide. Thus, any commercial transactions are conducted through a secure section of the website (Secure Socket Layer). Should you have problems at any time accessing any part of our website, this may be due to the type or version of browser used or to the options configuration therein.
Recommendations and PrecautionsThese are some of the precautions we advise our clients to take:
- Do not give your username or password to anybody;
- Do not write these down where they can be found (computer, diary, etc.);
- Always use our SSL security system;
- Always close your session after having accessed a secure area or having used a username or password in the system.